Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

Dumb

The audio is the only good part and that isn't even yours, adding nintendo characters to it is lame. Also, your subtitles failed miserably.

PALADIN episode 5 part 2 PALADIN episode 5 part 2

Story: Barf.

Good animation, though I think you could have passed on some of the extra to reduce the lag. But what do I know. Anyway, great drawing, sound was a little poor, story was plain awful. Please don't write your own stories anymore. That was just terrible. Nice work though.

BTL: Trailer BTL: Trailer

you idiot

its spelled "coming"

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Not so great.

Yea, yea, I know i'm calling one of the top rated movies a bad one, but I have to be honest. The girl looks like she's 70 years old, anorexic, and has about 3 gallons of eye shadow on. The plot sucks. Plain and simple. This thing has no entertainment value at all. All you people giving it good scores are just doing it because you're supposed to. Before you knew how flash worked, before you paid attention to how good the drawings were, when you were just looking to kill some time watching videos, you would have thougth this was an awful movie. That's how you should grade movies, not on how good they are, but how much they entertain YOU. If the drawings suck, but it makes you laugh, give it a freaking 5! This movie bored me, so im giving it a zero.

Gametrash Short Gametrash Short

Awesome.

Katamari Damacy music means automatic 10. One suggestion, maybe have voices.

NB dance (round 1) NB dance (round 1)

Good :D

This is a great idea. Please, please oh please continue with this. However, there are a number of things that need working on. First of it is spelled "opponet". Secondly, dont copy the bitmaps for those arrows, it is ugly. Just draw your own.Thirdly, it should have a easy/hard setting. Also, if you can, have thhe "good" and "boo" things show up.Lastly, do more than one level per submission.

Ski Lift Kids Enhanced 2 Ski Lift Kids Enhanced 2

2 YEARS !??!?!?!?!?!?

You practiced for 2 years, and this is all the crap you can muster up? That was a big waste of two years.

Afternoon Delight Afternoon Delight

Not very good but.....

The "git 'er done!" part cracked me up.

Socks Prepare For War Socks Prepare For War

Pretty good

A tad short, but good animation and pretty nice.

Zerostar responds:

I just don't want people buying chinese socks anymore

Just A Bad Day Just A Bad Day

hahaha

That was funny, GG. GET OFF TEH CUBETH! 5'er.

Trippy-Hippie responds:

lol thanks. Im glad this is getting good scores and reveiws! i honestly though it would get blammed!